Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tea with Bea

Vanilla Italian Butter Cream  ~  Tea with Bea
My Niece sent me the book ~ Tea with Bea ~ for Christmas.
I finally got around to trying the Italian Butter Cream. Which was so airy everyone said that it was the best vanilla butter cream that they ever had eaten. The cupcakes were vanilla flavored too, a double hit of vanilla bean paste.
I can't wait to try more of these fine recipes.
You will need a scale for weighing grams, new baking cookbooks are using grams, ounces, or ml's for more accurate way to bake.
Thanks for reading,
Darlene

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dar,
    The cupcakes look like swirling clouds delicious cream. My mouth is watering just looking at them.
    Do they travel well?
    Love,
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Char,
    They were especially delicious with the buttercream icing.
    Yes, they do travel well.
    Thanks,
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete