Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's Birthday Time Again ~ Ann's Birthday Cake ~ 11/11/12



Today is Ann's Birthday. Each year I try to do a special cake for her. 
This year's cake is the ~ Blueberry Swan Lake Cake from the Cake Bible
I had to do the meringue swans more than once due to breakage.
The cake is the the White Chocolate Whisper Cake and the Icing is the Neoclassic Buttercream.
 The Topping is Wilkin and Son's Ltd. Tiptree  Black Currant Preserve. 
The Swan's are filled with Stabilized Whipping Cream.
 I hope that she has a great Birthday.
Darlene

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful job!! I love tiptree products - the little scarlet strawberry preserves are my all-time favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia,
    Thanks so much. It was a fun project to complete.
    My favorite Tiptree is the Christmas Conserve.
    Love your blog and your great recipes.
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dar,
    This cake looks even more amazing than your earlier one...is that possible?
    Lucky Ann!
    Love,
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Char,
    Just had more Swans, that's all.
    Dar

    ReplyDelete